The LacPatrick Farm Liaison Team will be holding milk supplier meetings which you are warmly invited. For your convenience the meeting will be held at four locations throughout the province.
The purpose of this evening meeting is to give our milk suppliers and members the opportunity to meet with the LacPatrick team as we review 2017 and update you on current developments.
The topics and speakers at each meeting include:
- Update on farm liaison matters: Paul Crosson & Majella McCafferty, Farm Liaison Team
- Overview of the commercial/retail business: Tommy O’Donaghue, Commercial Manager
- Market and business review of 2017 and outlook for 2018 : Gabriel Darcy, CEO
You are welcome to attend at the most suitable location (or date). Meetings will commence at 8pm
SHARP, followed by refreshments.
- Tuesday 23rd January: Armagh City Hotel, Armagh
- Wednesday 24th January: Hillgrove Hotel, Monaghan
- Wednesday 31st January: Lodge Hotel, Coleraine
- Thursday 1st February: Silverbirch Hotel, Omagh
The Farm Liaison Team will be present at all meetings and look forward to welcoming you there.